24 April 2012 - Night
Tonight’s conversation was a rather interesting one; I might have to say the most interesting thus far. The topic was about end of the world, and the cabbie had quiet an interesting POV to share. To sum it up, here’s what I’ve gather from the conversation:
- The world is estimated to end within this year or the next.
- All religions are talks about similar things in different manner.
- There are old gods (B.C) and new gods (A.D). The old gods’ rules are out to destroy all of us. The new gods are trying to save us (thus recent disasters had limited death).
- Satan is now on earth with 20plus bad gods.
- The messiah now walks among us, but only a few people know of his/her existence.
- We are currently living in a second Earth which is populated by humans. The one before was ruined by a huge flood. The planet before that was filled with aliens.
- We are currently using alien tech from the west because the gods gave up on the current humanity.
- The true science is of the body, making ancient Chinese’s research in the science field the most advance and accurate; if fully utilized, we can even fly if we wanted to.
- When the apocalypse really arrive, only 30% of the population will remain and it will probably come in a form of virus strain or something along those lines.
The very first final thoughts after digesting the information was that Transformers might be based on true story and that we all are going to be like the X-men (holla Gambit to my direction please) in the near future. Might I add the cabbie also believed that one day we will be all, equally of the same height of 2.3m. Do I smell Avatar around the corner?